U.S. Mission to Nicaragua: Inviting Applications for PAS Small Grants Program
The Department of State U.S. Mission to Nicaragua is seeking applications for its “Public Affairs Section (PAS) Small Program”to support innovative projects focused on community engagement that empower Nicaraguans through educational and entrepreneurial opportunities.
Deadline: 30 June 2017
Categories of funding will include the following activities:
- Promoting entrepreneurship, innovation and technology, especially among women.
- Enhancing youth employability.
- Development of a bilingual work force.
- Democracy, civic education, civil society and community engagement.
- Empowerment of women, youth and people with disabilities.
- Estimated Total Program Funding:
- Award Ceiling: $100,000
- Award Floor: $5,000
- Community Development
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Eligible applicants for this Annual Program Statement are: US and Nicaraguan individuals and non-profit and non-governmental organizations with legal status.
Read more here>>>